Who we are
Our website is: www.visitchiangmai.com.au ("our website", "we", "our")
What personal data we collect and why we collect it.
When visitors use the contact form on our website we collect the information shown in the contact form and the visitor’s IP address. These are used to respond to the contact and aid in anti-spam measures.
- If the contact is deemed to be Spam, the contact information is deleted.
- If the contact is of a genuine general information nature we will respond to the query as soon as possible and then delete the contact information.
- If the contact is of a business nature we may retain the contact information to effectively manage our business.
We do not sell our contact's personal information. We may share personal information with other parties as permitted or required by law, including:
- if we need to do so to comply with a law, legal process or regulations;
- to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, a court order or other legal process or requirement applicable to our website;
- if we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of Personal Data is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- to protect the vital interests of a person;
- to investigate violations of legal terms applicable to our website;
- to protect our property and legal rights;
- to help assess and manage risk and prevent fraud against us and fraud involving our website, including fraud that occurs at or involves our business partners, strategic ventures, or other individuals, and merchants; and
- to facilitate a purchase or sale of all or part of our website business.
Our website may set several types of cookies, and we do not control the operation of any of them. By using our website you consent to our website's use of these cookies. If you do not consent to the use of these cookies please disable them. The cookies which may be set include:
Some of the cookies on our website collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from our website pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how our website works.
Our website uses Google Analytics cookies. Information collected by these cookies will be transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the USA in accordance with its privacy practices. For further information on Google’s privacy practices and how this applies to Google analytics, please visit:
- More info on Google Analytics - https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
- Opt out of Google Analytics tracking - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Third party cookies
Our website may use third party cookies. For example, we may embed photos and video content from websites such as YouTube and Flickr. We may provide links to websites such as Hotels Combined, 12GO and Google Adsense. When you visit a page containing such content, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. These third party cookies are not under our website's control. For further information about their use, please visit the relevant third party website for further information.
Hotels Combined - Cookies Policy - https://www.hotelscombined.com.au/AboutUs/Cookies
How to control and delete cookies
The majority of web browsers accept cookies, but you can usually change the web browser’s settings to refuse new cookies, disable existing ones or simply let you know when new ones are sent to your device . In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser. However, please be aware that, if you refuse or disable cookies, some of our website’s functionality may be lost. In addition, disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser.
Links to other websites
Our Website contains links to and from other websites. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Our contact information
We can be contacted via the contact page on our website - www.visitchiangmai.com.au/contact.php